Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hotel Hunza Embassy


Amazing views over Hunza valley. Good simple restaurant which serves local dishes as well as standard curries. Occasional power cuts affecting whole area during my stay. Room had simple decor, hairdryer and cable TV but cable access too was affected by local outages. Some ongoing development work of restaurant and hotel parts but no noise issues during my stay.

  • Date of stay September 2008
  • Visit was for Hobbies / interest / culture
  • Traveled with Large group or tour
  • Age group 25-34
  • Member since April 28, 2007
  • Would I recommend this hotel to my best friend? absolutely!
  • I recommend this hotel for An amazing honeymoon, Tourists
  • I do not recommend this hotel for Young singles, Girlfriend getaway, People with disabilities, Great pool scene, Pet owners
  • I selected this hotel as a top choice for Other
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Was this review helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment